Zoom is an online video conferencing software that allows you to easily host and attend business meetings, webinars, and calls from anywhere. Here's how you can integrate MightyForms with Zoom to automatically schedule new meetings through form submissions.
Use this integration to create and schedule meetings via Zoom.
- Create an appointment form
- Add Schedule Field and connect it to Zoom
- Set up the Event details to record them to Zoom after the form submission
- How to uninstall Zoom from your MightyForms account
Create an appointment form
Start scheduling meetings with MightyForms by creating an online form:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
Set up the Schedule Field and connect it to Zoom
Go to the Builder tab.
Drag & drop the fields you need for this meeting, and make sure to add and set up the Schedule Field.
Click "Connect Calendar or Zoom" and select the Zoom "Create New" option to integrate with your online form. If your accounts aren't connected yet, a popup will ask you to sign-in to Zoom and allow the apps to connect to each other.
Protip: You can add several accounts and the form will check your availability in all of the connected apps. Your respondents will only be able to see timeslots that are open in all connected accounts.
Set up the Event details to record them to Zoom after the form submission
Whether you are hosting a meeting, webinar, or call, make sure you complete the following information:
- Event Title: Give your event a name. You can event include submission data here, use the "#" symbol to select a corresponding form field.
- Event Description: Give your event a short description, use the "#" symbol to select a corresponding form field.. You can also include submission data here.
- Add guests: Want to make sure your respondents get a Google Calendar e-vite? Add an Email field to your form in order to include it here. You can also add more participants by typing their emails here directly.
Publish or Update your form
Click Publish (or Update, if your form was already published) and done! You have an optimized online form that will send data automatically to your Zoom account after every form submission.
Need more help? Start a conversation via our Live Chat.
How to uninstall Zoom from your MightyForms account:
- Login to your MightyForms account and navigate to the Account >> My Apps.
- Find Zoom App among other connected integrations.
- Click Disconnect.