IntroductionMightyForms is a widely-used service, and we develop infrastructure and extensions for partner platforms to make your work easier.
Now, we are very happy to present to you the module for Magento 2.
All that you need is to sign in to the application and go to Forms, where you can see a list of your projects. Then, just copy the shortcode and paste it in the product description or in the text of any page.
Now, your customer will see the form on the pages of your store!
You have three ways:
- install extension via Composer
- install module from Magento Marketplace. Instructions you can get them here.
- install from .zip archive, that you can download here.
- Go to Magento root folder, like a cd /var/www/html
- Run composer require mightyforms/mightyforms:1.0.8 where 1.0.8 - it's a version of extension
- Now, let's check is MightyForms extension was installed in your store:run php bin/magento module:status to see which extensions is enabled or disabled
4. As we can see, Porthas_MightyForms is disabled. To enable it run: php bin/magento module:enable Porthas_MightyForms
And as a final step, run next commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento cache:flush
Detailed explanation of the process you can find in Magento article
In case you chose installation from .zip archive, you need to:
- Login to your Magento 2 Hosting site using SSH connection (for details contact your hosting provider)
- After successful SSH login, using the command line (shell), open the Magento root directory where Magento 2 is installed
- Go to your Magento 2.x installation root directory. Here you will see something like:
4. Run command cd app/code. And copy .zip archive to this folder.4.1. In SSH you can use SCP
4.2. You can also just unarchive and copy the module via FTP.
5. Unzip the file.
6. The file structure should be like this:
7. And as a final step, run next commands:php bin/magento setup:upgradephp bin/magento cache:flush
If previous steps were done, now go to Magento Dashboard, and in the main menu, you will see the MightyForms module icon.
- Click to icon and go to the first submenu item - Application.
- Sign in or Sign up, and create a new project. You can either create a Form from Scratch or select one of the prepared Templates and adapt it as you need.
All available forms features described in details in MightyForms Help Center.
3. After publishing your Form in the application, go to Forms submenu, and copy the shortcode of the needed project to clipboard.
4. And now, you can paste this shortcode in the description of the product, or any page of your store.
5. Visit this page (in our case it is a Home Page, so go to storefront):
Are you a Magento 2 user? Consider supporting MightyForms by leaving us a review.