How to work with WebhooksWhen you use webhooks you can automatically send data from your forms to the apps of your choice after each submission.
Webhooks is one of the multiple ways applications use to communicate and send data to each other. This is one more resource built to assist your workflow and speed up your processes.
To use Webhooks in your forms is simple:
1. Select or create a form
Login to your MightyForms dashboard, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
2. Set up a Webhook for the Form
- First, you select the form you wish to have a Webhook added. Once at the form builder section, you can select Integrations settings, from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Create Webhooks option:
- Paste the URL where you wish to send the form’s data. Choose among apps and services you use to collect data.
- Customize the Webhook choosing which fields must send data and name them, as a custom label if this is the case.
- Test Webhook with our native MightyForms functionality or with requestinspector.com.
Remember that if you make changes to your MightyForms form, recheck your integrations. It's important to always keep it up-to-date for your form to function properly.
As always, we're here to help, send us a message if you have any questions.