Automate processes and integrate your form into your workflow with Zapier's thousands of app integrations.
Connect MightyForms to thousands of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect MightyForms to 3,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. It's free!
How do I connect MightyForms to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "MightyForms"
- Use your credentials to connect your MightyForms account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with MightyForms and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to [email protected].
Connect individual Forms with Zapier
Once you are logged into the MightyForms app, you can either:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates.
- Or Transfer an existing form
Click on ‘Integrations’ and select Zapier from the dropdown, by clicking 'Add'.
A new tab will open so you can log into your Zapier account. If you don't have a Zapier account yet, you can always Sign Up. Once there, you can use our ready-to-go Zap templates, or set up a new automation with over 3.000 apps!