Score field: How to Set upThe Score field is ideal to gather data such as Net Promoter Score® (NPS®), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), Customer Effort Score (CES), and so on. You are able to show numbers from 0 to 20 and set up the question however you like.
Read more on How to Create Feedback Forms To Transform Your Business
1. Select your form
To add a Score Field to a form you need to login to MightyForms App, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
2. Drag & Drop the Score Field
You’ll find the Score Field in the builder’s Toolbox. You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit the Score Field
Make sure the Score Field you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings options show on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
- Status: Choose if you want this field to accept a user submission, or be invisible to users.
- Required: Check this box so that your user can't submit the form before filling this field.
- Show label: Check this box if you want your field label to show.
- Label: Describe the information you need from your user (name, street address, job position, etc).
- Description: You can add a more descriptive text here, it will show below the field in the published form.
- Max Score: Set the highest score your field can offer.
- Default value: Set if and how much of the score is selected by default.
- Minimum Label: Edit the label for what the lowest score means.
- Maximum Label: Edit the label for what the highest score means.
- Allow Comment: Include an input field so respondents can include a comment with their score selection. You can also edit the label for the Comment section.
- Tooltip text: Add a message to your users when they hover their cursor over the tooltip symbol.
- Field Key: Use this field key to pre-populate your online forms. Learn more.