Video Field: How to Add & Edit
Include a great introduction, tutorial, or onboarding video directly into your form with the Video field.1. Select your form
To add a Video Field to a form you need to login to MightyForms App, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
2. Drag & Drop the Video Field
You’ll find the Video Field in the builder’s Toolbox. You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit the Video Field
Make sure the Video Field you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings options show on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
- Status: Choose if you want this field be visible to users, or be invisible to users.
- Youtube/Vimeo src or embed code: Paste the embed code of your video, the video must be published on YouTube or Vimeo.
Here's how you can get the embed code from a YouTube video: Embed videos & playlists
And how you can get the embed code from a Vimeo video: Embedding videos overview