Heading field: How to Edit
Want to include a title Heading to your form? Add the Heading field up top.
1. Select your form
To add a Heading Field to a form you need to login to MightyForms App, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
You’ll find the Heading Field in the builder’s Toolbox. You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit the Heading Field
Make sure the Heading Field you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings options show on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
- Status: Choose if you want this field be visible to users, or be invisible to users.
- Tags: Choose if you want the Heading to be h1, h2, h3, h4, or h5.
- Default value: You can edit the content of the field directly into it, or type it here.