Custom Html field: How to Use & Edit
Use the Custom Html field to include HTML coded content to your form.1. Select your form
To add a Custom Html Field to a form you need to login to MightyForms App, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
2. Drag & Drop the Custom Html Field
You’ll find the Custom Html Field in the builder’s Toolbox. You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit the Custom Html Field
Make sure the Custom Html Field you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings options show on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
Click on the Source Code symbol in order to edit the content in a pop-up.
- Status: Choose if you want this field be visible to users, or be invisible to users.
- Paste html here: Simply paste your existing HTML code here.