Images Choice Field: How to Set up & Edit
Need to display products or just want to make your form pop? Set up the Images Choice field.
1. Select your form
To add an Images Choice Field to a form you need to login to MightyForms App, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
2. Drag & Drop the Images Choice Field
You’ll find the Images Choice Field in the builder’s Toolbox. You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit the Images Choice Field
Make sure the Images Choice Field you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings options show on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
- Status: Choose if you want this field to accept a user submission, only be visible to users, or be invisible to users.
- Required: Check this box so that your user can't submit the form before filling this field.
- Show label: Check this box if you want your field label to show.
- Label: Describe the information you need from your user (name, street address, job position, etc).
- Values: Click on each Upload button to select an image from your device to add to a choice. You can also edit the text that appears with each image option, if you don't want any text, just delete the placeholder text here.
You can set up each of the choices in your Choice field to have "weight" that shows up in your results.
- View: Select how your images will appear. You can preview this by clicking 'Preview'.
- Default Value: Select one of the choices to show as default.
- Multiple Choice: Switch to ON to allow respondents to choose more than one choice.
- Randomize: Have the choices appear in a different and random order every time it's viewed.
- Tooltip text: Add a message to your users when they hover their cursor over the tooltip symbol.
- Field Key: Use this field key to pre-populate your online forms. Learn more.
Here's how some of these settings appear visually: