Add divider for better visual outputIf you want to add a line that will visually structure your form and divide form content, you can use Divider.
1. Select your form
To add Divider to a form you need to login to MightyForms App, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
2. Drag & Drop Divider
You’ll find the Divider in the builder’s Element toolbox.
You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit Divider
Make sure the Divider you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings are shown on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
Here you can edit:
- Status: Visible or Invisible, used for setting up of form`s logic rules.
- Line width: From 0 to 10.
- Type: Solid, dashed, dotted.