Custom Content field: How to Use & Set Up
The Custom Content field is the perfect field to use when you need to add customized text, images, tables, or links to your online form. It seamlessly lets you paste any format of rich text content into your form.
1. Select your form
To add a Custom Content Field to a form you need to login to MightyForms App, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
2. Drag & Drop the Custom Content Field
You’ll find the Custom Content Field in the builder’s Toolbox. You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit the Custom Content Field
Make sure the Custom Content Field you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings options show on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
- Status: Choose if you want this field be visible to users, or be invisible to users.
You can always simply delete all the content in this field and paste your custom content as it is.
To further edit, select the text in the field and you'll see options such as: text color, highlight, font size, bold or italic text, heading options, text alignment options, create a bulleted list, blockquote, linked text, or clear all formatting.
If you start a new line within the field (press 'Enter' at the end of a line to create a new one), you get additional options
- add an image by uploading one from your computer:
If you just want to insert an image to your form, we recommend you use the Image field, as it is more specific and gives you more options.
- add a table and edit it's settings: