Schedule field: automatically creates Google Calendar and/or Zoom events after form submission.
Easily schedule appointments through your online forms with the Schedule field.
Simply set up your Schedule field settings and integrate with Google Calendar to help track all of your appointments in one place and to avoid and double-bookings.
1. Select a form
First thing you need to do is login to your MightyForms app, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates.
2. Drag & drop the Schedule field
You’ll find the Schedule field in the builder’s Toolbox. You can click on the + sign to simply add it to the bottom of your form. Or you can select, drag & drop the field anywhere you like in your form.
3. Edit the Schedule Field
Make sure the Schedule Field you’ve added to your form is selected so that its unique Settings options show on the right corner of your Builder's dashboard.
Here you can edit:
- Status: Choose if you want this field to accept a user's submission, only be visible to users, or be invisible to users.
- Required: Check this box so that your user can't submit the form before filling this field.
- Label: Describe what the user needs to do (schedule an appointment)
- Show label: Check this box if you want your field label to show.
- Interval: Choose how long the event you want to schedule takes. This is measured in minutes.
4. Connect Google Calendar or/and Zoom
Click "Connect Calendar or Zoom" to select the account you want to integrate with your online form. You can add several accounts and the form will check your availability in all of the connected apps. Your respondents will only be able to see timeslots that are open in all connected accounts.
5. Set up your Schedule
Click "Setup Schedule".
- Choose a particular Calendar in your account: Events will be created within your selection.
- Event Title: Give your event a name. You can event include submission data here, use the "#" symbol to select a corresponding form field.
- Event Description: Give your event a short description, use the "#" symbol to select a corresponding form field.. You can also include submission data here.
- Add guests: Want to make sure your respondents get a Google Calendar e-vite? Add an Email field to your form in order to include it here. You can also add more participants by typing their emails here directly.
Make sure you set up your availability for this particular form.
All time slots are marked as unavailable by default. You need to manually set your availability by selecting the days and hours that an appointment can be scheduled.
MightyForms syncs with Google Calendar so that if you have different events already occupying your Google Calendar, they won't show as available in your MightyForm.
Protip: Need a lunch break in between appointments? Click the "+" symbol to add varying time slots of availability.