Update fields with conditional logic rules
Step 1. Select your formLogin to your MightyForms dashboard, then:
- Select an existing form from your dashboard
- Create a new form from scratch
- Select one of the Templates
- or Transfer an existing Form
Step 2. Set up a Rule
1. Navigate to Rules via left-side panel:
2. In the "If" section - specify a condition when some of the fields in your form should be updated. Different field-types have their specific collection of conditions to set up.
3. Move to "Then" section and pick Update in the Do dropdown
4. Select the Target field from your form you want to pre-fill with a specific data
5. Fill a value you want to assign to the targeted field if submission faced your predefined conditions.Example. Mark customers as returned to help your sales team better prepare for future communication.
Note: You can make the "Customer Type" field hidden so that it's only visible to your team after submission.