1. Select or create a form
Login to your MightyForms dashboard. Here you can:
2. Set up a Webhook for your Form
- Navigate to Form Settings >> Integrations
- Find Webhook and click on "Create Webhook" button
- Paste the URL where your destination script is located
- Select fields you need to be sent and add specific labels if destination script needs a specific naming
- Test Webhook with our native MightyForms functionality or with requestinspector.com
3. Keep your settings up to date
If you make changes to your MightyForm, please recheck your integrations.
As always, we're here to help, send us a message if you have any questions.