We are powering up our builder to take your business to a whole new level.
Don't worry, we'll send you a reminder on what to do on our launch.
What you need to know:
- MightyForms 2.0 launches on January 27th.
- You need activate your MightyForms 2.0 account by signing in after the launch.
- Your current forms and submissions get transferred automatically to 2.0. Some styling needs to be redone.
- You have 30 days to activate your 2.0 account before your forms on MightyForms 1.0 are deactivated.
- If you are an early adopter of MightyForms you get 30 days free of MightyForms 2.0 Pro+ plan which includes all features.
- Questions, suggestions or feedback are welcomed on our Live Chat or contact form.
Here are some questions you may have:
- When is MightyForms 2.0 launching?
MightyForms is launching its 2.0 version on January 27th.
- What's the difference from MightyForms 1.0?
Quite a lot.
- A more intuitive User Interface
- The Form Builder is set apart from the Form Designer, to make building forms much smoother
- More field options, like Rating, Google Maps and Price
- More design options, like adding an image as background, button designs, and so on
- Faster forms, we cleaned up our code so that your forms will load much faster however you share them
- What happens to my current forms?
Fear not. All your current forms and submissions get automatically transferred to your dashboard over at MightyForms 2.0 with the same settings and integrations you had set up.
- Will my forms be exactly the same on MightyForms 2.0?
All of your traditional forms' fields, submissions, settings and integrations will be transferred exactly the same into your MightyForms 2.0 dashboard.
The forms' style will be reset to default in the transfer. So all you need to do is restyle your forms using the 2.0 Form Designer.
- What about Multi-step and PDF Filling forms?
Multi-step and PDF filling are more complex functionalities, so we need a little more time to make sure they work properly. PDF filling will be temporarily deactivated on MightyForms 2.0 while we work on it.
Multi-step forms will revert to a default and you will need add the steps with the 2.0 Form Builder.
- What happens to MightyForms 1.0?
It's very important that you activate your account on MightyForms 2.0 if you want to keep using our form builder and keep your current forms active.
You have 30 days after the launch of MightyForms 2.0 to activate your account, after that time (on February 27th) MightyForms 1.0 and all forms still dependent on it will be deactivated.
- Is MightyForms 2.0 free?
MightyForms has and still offers a completely Free plan. The only difference is that all features were available during MightyForms 1.0, and now MightyForms 2.0 will offer certain features only through paid plans.
Learn more about MightyForms Pricing plans.
Basically, we made it clear that when signing up for a plan, it renews automatically and we don't offer refunds, but you can always contact us with questions.
- Do I get anything special for being an early adopter?
Absolutely! It was your feedback and curiosity that helped us make MightyForms 2.0. All our early adopters that signed up for MightyForms before the launch get 30 days Free of all features in the Pro+ plan.
Just be sure to choose a plan with the features you want to keep before the 30 days are done. This way your forms continue to work perfectly with everything you need.
Still have a question?
Contact us via our Live Chat or send us a message via our contact form and we’ll get right back to you!