MightyForms is a widely-used service, and we develop infrastructure and extensions for partners platforms to make your work easier.
Now, we are very happy to present to you the module for Magento 2.
All that you need is to sign into the application and go to Forms, where you can see a list of your projects. Then, just copy shortcode and paste it in product description or in the text of any page.
Now, your customer will see the form on the pages of your store!
You have two ways:
- install from .zip archive, that you can download here.
In case you chose installation from .zip archive, you need to:
- Login to your Magento 2 Hosting site using SSH connection (for details contact your hosting provider)
- After successful SSH login, using the command line (shell), open the Magento root directory where Magento 2 is installed
- Go to your Magento 2.x installation root directory. Here you will see something like:
4. Run command
cd app/code. And copy .zip archive to this folder.
4.1. In SSH you can use SCP
4.2. You can aslo just unarchive and copy module via FTP.
5. Unzip the file.
6. File structure should be like this:
7. And as a final step, run next commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento cache:flush
If previous steps were done, now go to Magento Dashboard, and in the main menu you will see MightyForms module icon.
- Click to icon and go to first submenu item - Application.
- Sign in or Sign up, and create new project (if needed)
3. Now, go to Forms submenu, and copy shortcode of needed project to clipboard.
4. And now, you can paste this shortcode in description of product, or any page of your store.
5. Visit this page (in our case it is a Home Page, so go to storefront):